LingArch’s machine translation solution enables companies and law firms to quickly translate large volumes of electronic documents and identify those that are relevant.
LingArch’s proprietary methodology combines machine translation with complementary technologies and human translators to quickly and reliably produce usable translations for review of large volumes of text, all completed in a fraction of the time that would be required for a standard translation process. While machine translation quality falls far short of human translation, if used properly in conjunction with human reviewers, its utility can be stretched to include both non-distribution applications including document review, legal discovery, and internal correspondence, as well as distribution-level materials for which extremely fast turnaround times are a requirement.
- Documents are collected in electronic and hard copy formats
- Front-end Source Material Analysis and Source Sampling help determine the ideal project strategy
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software is used on hard copy documents to create electronic files where possible
- All documents are run against existing translation memory (TM) for matching segments
- Remaining text is translated through advanced machine translation (MT) software
- Reviewers comb through translated text, correcting basic spelling and grammar issues
- Final files are delivered to the client in electronic format